US CMA in Nutshell – US CMA Course Details
US Certified Management Accountant (CMA) or US CMA is a professional certification credential in the management accounting and financial management fields. The certification signifies that the person possesses knowledge in the areas of financial planning, analysis, control, decision support, and professional ethics. The CMA is a US based, globally recognized certification offered by the Institute of Management Accountants (IMA US). IMA US has a legacy of more than 100 years and as on date the membership of US CMA certified candidates is more than 1,40,000 across 150+ countries.
Salient Features of the US CMA Course:
- US CMA course is a worldwide demanded qualification in Finance.
- The US CMA course has just 2 parts.
- US CMA exams can be cleared in 7 to 9 months time.
- Exams are conducted online at the prometric centers.
- Typically, the US CMA exams have 75% of the questions as MCQs (Objective Type) and the rests are Essay questions.