In the last quarter pass percentage of the US CMA exam is 45% for both P1 and P2. If you fall under the rest 55%, the US CMA course Performance Report will be instrumental to rectify your limitations.
The performance report is broken down into the same content areas as the Content Specification Outline, the outline used to explain what is on the exam. The report lists every content area and assigns each a “Descriptive Level” that indicates your performance.
There are three Descriptive Levels: Satisfactory (S), Marginal (M), and Unsatisfactory (U)
“S” is the strongest score you can receive. It doesn’t mean that you didn’t make any mistakes, but rather your understanding of the content area is well developed. If you sit for the US CMA course exam again, light review of this material should be sufficient.
“M” indicates a score that is barely passing. You likely understand the general concepts but struggle to apply them at a higher level. Read through any relevant outline material and test yourself frequently with practice quizzes.
“U” covers a very wide range. You could have received a U because of an off-performance day (perhaps you didn’t get enough sleep the night before or had some test-day nerves) and missed Marginal performance by a question or two. You could also have missed them all (but probably not!). If you receive a U on a content area, you will need to prepare a robust study plan and stick to it.
Candidates who fail an exam part will receive a Performance Report via email from Prometric approximately 14 days after exam results are posted. If you have to retake an exam part, you will know what to study.
NOTE: While the performance report will help you determine your weak areas, you want to make sure you review everything. Remember, you are not trying to “make up” the remaining points; you’re going to sit for the exam again, which means you need to maintain your mastery of topics you know well and improve across all others. The report should help refine your review, not dictate it completely.
Share your performance report with the team of expert mentors at Uplift PRO and they will judge your strengths and limitations before suggesting your next study pattern and strategically ensure your success in the next exam window.
Choose the best US CMA institute in India, Africa, and Middle East – Uplift Pro
Uplift Pro is one of the top training institutes for the US CPA, US CMA, US CIA courses in India, Africa, and Middle East. Uplift Pro is also an Indian partner of GLEIM, US and an IMA US authorized CMA US study center.
Our team consists of seasoned professionals and entrepreneurs from IIEST, IITs, London Business School, and ULCA who have decided to provide a strong back to young ambitious students and professionals to reach their desired career destinations in an organized way.
Some of our exclusive features include.
A. Authorized partner of IMA US CMA course in India
B. Live online classes ensuring that the regular office working hours is least impacted
C. 1:1 personal support from our 30 plus years of experienced CMA certified faculties. We have a pass rate of 80% in US CMA course exams
D. Affordable US CMA course fees with special discount in your IMA fees.
E. “Till you pass” guarantee assuring that you may attend our live online classes at no extra cost until you pass
F. Comprehensive coverage of US CMA course details including authorized GLEIM CMA study materials , class mock session, IMA registration and job assistance.
Request for Live Demo class / contact at +91-8787088850 to book your seats now. New US CMA batch to start soon.